Research of Dr. Sununthar Vongjaturapat
– Vongjaturapat, S., Chaveesuk, S. (2013). Proposed Mobile Technology Acceptance Model of the Information Services in a Library Context. In Proceeding of 4th International Conference on Information System Management and Evaluation held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 13-14 May 2013. RMIT International University: Academic Conference & Publishing International. Retrieved from http://academic-conferences.org/icime/icime2015/icime15-home.htm
– Vongjaturapat, S., Chaveesuk, S. (2013). Mobile Technology Acceptance for Library Information Service: A Theoretical Model. In Proceeding of International Conference on Information Society (I-Society 2013) held in Toronto, Canada, 24-26 June 2013. (pp.290-292). University of Toronto: IEEE Advancing Technology for Humanity.
– Vongjaturapat, S., (2013). Understanding and Predicting Mobile Technology Acceptance for Library Information Services. In Proceeding of 19th ICE&IEEE-ITMC International Conference Responsible Innovation and Entrepreneurship held in Haque, Netherland, 24-26 June 2013.TU Delft University of Technology: IEEE Technology Management. Retrieved from http: http://www.ice-conference.org/Home.aspx
– Vongjaturapat, S. Chotikkamthron, N., (2013). Analysis of Factors Influencing the Mobile Technology Acceptance for Library Information Services: Conceptual Model. In Proceeding of The 5th International Conference on Information Technology and Electrical Engineering held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 7-8 October 2013 (pp.18-24). The Sahid Rich Jogja Hotel: IEEE Technology Management.
– “Vongjaturapat, S., Chaveesuk, S., Chotikakamthorn, N., Tongkhambanchong, S.(2015)
Analysis of Factor Influencing the Tablet Acceptance for Library Information Services: A Combination of UTAUT and TTF Model. Journal of Information & Knowledge Management Vol. 14, No. 03, 1550023 (2015)”
– Vongjaturapat, S., Chotikakamthorn, N., Analysis of Factors Influencing the Tablet PC with stylus Adoption for Essay-type Examination: Conceptual Model. In Proceeding of the Twenty-First International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics (AROB 21st 2016), Beppu, Japan, 21-23 January 2016